[Virtual Workshop] Learn from more than 30 Experts
Join 30+ experts from top tech companies as they teach the latest strategies in account-based sales, marketing and customer success.
Developed to encompass the whole account-based business model while thoughtfully encompassing each department's role, this event has been broken into four modules: account-based sales, sales development, marketing and customer success.
This virtual workshop will consist of a rapid-fire series of online presentations all on one-day, Thursday, February 2nd
. The event will be complimentary thanks to sponsors like: InsideSales.com, SalesHacker, Engagio, Gainsight, Hubspot, Vidyard and Metadata
If your 2017 goals include an account-based campaign you won’t want to miss sessions covering topics like:
● Adopting an ABM Strategy In Your Current Marketing Plan
● How to Rally Your Whole Company Around An Account-Based Approach
● Budgeting Strategies for Account-Based Business Models
● Measuring Success: Key Metrics You Should be Watching
● Must Have Account-Based Technologies
● Developing Effective Outreach Strategies
● The Role of Customer Success in the Account-Based Marketing Strategy
● 5 Specific Account-Based Strategies Customer Success Reps Should Implement this Year
● And more...
Learn from speakers at companies like Salesforce.com, Hubspot and Chet Holmes International.
Registrants can listen live, pop in and out of sessions and access recordings at any time throughout the day.
It's shaping up to be on eof the best online events of the year to strengthen your account-based strategy.
Follow #AccountBased on social media and join the conversation. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Jan 26, 2017
- (Disabled) Comments